Refund Policy

Thank you for enrolling with us. We request you to carefully read the refund terms and conditions in case of enrollment cancellation.

  1. In case of cancellation of the training program or event, there shall be 100% refund.
  2. If the enrollment order is cancelled within 48 hours of purchase, there shall be 100% refund.
  3. If the enrollment order is cancelled post 48 hours of the purchase date to 10 days prior to the event, 15% of the amount will be deducted towards planning and setup cost and the remaining 85% of the amount will be refunded.
  4. If the enrollment order is cancelled with in 10 days to the event, there shall be NO refund. In case, if delegate wish to send a replacement, the replacement should happen before 3 days of the scheduled event date.

Note

All the refunds will be processed within 30 days starting from the day of cancellation

Copy Right © Allsys Software