PMP Training Program
Project Management is the process of getting activities completed efficiently and effectively with and through other people. The term Management has different meaning in different perspective. This tutorial has been designed to give you a quick idea about most demanding managerial concepts in simple and easy steps.
To appear for the Project Management certification exam, you must have theoretical as well as functional knowledge of project management and leadership. If you do not have knowledge or experience in either of those areas, you can still try the questions on this site to get a fair idea about PMP examination and how you should prepare for this globally- accredited project management certification exam.
If you are an aspiring project manager or project leader, then definitely this tutorial is for you which will take you through almost all the important management concepts one by one using a simply easy learning approach.
- Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP credential demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion.
- As the demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level, practitioners who hold the PMP credential are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results.
- The PMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Year after year, the PMP credential has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for credentialed individuals over non-credentialed individuals. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
- This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary. According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
PMP Exam Prep Introduction
Project Management Framework Introduction
Projects Project Life Cycle & Organization
Project Management Processes vs. Knowledge Areas
Initiating Processes (2)
Planning Processes (24)
Monitoring & Controlling Processes (11)
Control Stakeholder Engagements
Professional & Social Responsibility
Who can benefit by attending this Workshop?
The Project Management Professional certification exam (PMP) is a credential recognizing understanding the requirements to effectively lead projects through their entire life cycle from envisioning, to delivery to customers. PMP programs and exams are administered by the Project Management Institute, a continuing education organization.
- Coach high-performance teams who deliver results.
- Discover techniques to manage project scope and ensure customer gets what they need.
- Familiarize yourselves with multiple choice question of PMP exam
- Learn project management best practices which are not specific to any industry
- Built confidence to write exam
- Build confidence to apply the knowledge to day-to-day management activities - Relating your experience to Practices.
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can "empower and inspire" your team
- Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
- 35 Contact hours certificate after completion of this 4-day training
PMP Eligibility Requirements:
There are no eligibility criteria to take the course but there are requirements to get certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
To apply for the PMP certification exam, you need to have either:
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
Early Bird Offer Euro 1500
Standard Price : Euro 1700
✔ Early Bird registration apply 20 days before the training dates
✔ 5% Discount for group of 2 to 4 participants.
✔ 10% Discount for group of 5 and above participants
✔ Group Discounts will not apply for group of Early Bird registration.
✔ 5% Discount for our Alumni company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for Government company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for NGO's or Social Welfare company participants.
✔ All above mentioned Discounts will apply for group of Early Bird registration as well
Terms And Condition:
✔ Please note above rates constitute only towards the training charges and does not include any taxes. All the taxes as applicable by local laws should be borne by the Participant or the Participant Company.
✔ Early Bird Discount payments should pay before cut-off date.
✔ Special Offer applicable for Standard Prices Only(not applicable for early bird offer).
✔ Group Discounts will apply only for same organization.
✔ Individual Discounts apply only for Individual(Participants ) invoices only.
✔ All the refunds will be processed within 30 working days starting from the day of cancellation
✔ For more information on Refund Policy