OverviewIncreasingly intense competition in fast-changing markets is forcing organizations to find better ways to develop new products and bring them to market – faster, better, cheaper. The Agile approach to product development is gaining popularity in software development, but it is based on a collection of values, principles and practices that are universally applicable to any type of complex work.
Scrum is a simple framework that enables organizations to take the Agile approach to creating the highest value in the shortest time. Consisting of only a few roles, events, artifacts and the rules that bind them together, Scrum has given many organizations the ability to surface problems, as well as opportunities, so that they can be addressed.
Many organizations fail to generate much benefit from using Scrum because they do not understand that implementing Scrum requires a shift in organisational thinking. This course aims to be thought-provoking, to equip participants with a deep understanding of the paradigm shift necessary that accompanies successful Scrum implementations.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to articulate the following:
- Defined/Empirical Process
- Agile Introduction
- Agile History
- Agile Frameworks
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Scrum Values
- Aerial view of Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Development Team, ScrumMaster
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint execution
- Daily Scrum
- & Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done & Acceptance Criteria
- Requirements in agile
- Estimation – Story points & Ideal days
- Sprint and Release Burn charts
- Release planning using Velocity
- Self organizing teams
- Working agreements
- Tools & Techniques used by scrum teams
- Distributed team
- Role of Managers in Scrum
- QA Role
✔ Leaders of organizations/companies; CEO’s, presidents, vice presidents, directors, managers.
✔ Project, program managers.
✔ Product, engineering managers.
✔ Functional managers; business analysis, development, test, QA, deployment managers.
✔ Product Owners.
✔ Product development team members; business analysts, system analysts, architects, developers, testers.
✔ Anybody who is involved in product development or any sort of complex work.
Key Features of Certified Scrum Master Certification :
✔  2 Days Classroom Training.
✔  Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations.
✔  Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs).
✔  Scrum Alliance exam fee included.
✔  16 PDUs and SEUs
✔  A Deck of Planning Poker Cards.
✔  2nd Day Scrum Alliance Exam & Certification
✔  2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
✔  100% Money Back guarantee
We trained more than 4000+ professionals and we have 100% passing track record.
In case any delegate not able to clear the CSM examination, we will offer 100% refund* absolutely within 7 working days.
Mr. Narasimha Reddy Bommaka "Certified Scrum Trainer(CST)
- NIT Graduate with 16+ years of experience in IT Industry mainly in Product Development, BFSI/Investment banking Domain
- 8 years of experience in Agile – Scrum, XP, Kanban.
- PMP, PMI ACP and CSP certified Agile Transformation Coach helping organizations to become more efficient and productive using Agile Methodology. Specialized in Scrum/XP adoption
- Conducted more than 63+ PMI-ACP, Professional Agile and Scrum, Certified Scrum Master trainings to help 2600+ professionals embrace Agile
- Implementing Scrum at Business Unit level in my organization
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and managing multiple project teams having varied skill sets spread across different geographical locations such as Australia, London, Singapore, US
Registration Contact :
Mr. Prasanaa Kumar
Contact Number :
Terms And Condition:
✔ Please note above rates constitute only towards the training charges and does not include any taxes. All the taxes as applicable by local laws should be borne by the Participant or the Participant Company.
✔ All the refunds will be processed within 30 working days starting from the day of cancellation
✔ For more information on Refund Policy