- About Business Case Writing
- Course Agenda
- Who should attend?
- Key Benefits
A business case aims at capturing all the information, securing approval of human resources and finances required to successfully complete the project, and analysing risks and alternatives. This 8 hours course packs in all the information you will need to create compelling business cases that are comprehensive and persuasive.
This is a basic introductory course.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Business Case.
- Where does the business case fit in our business model?
- Business Case Principles.
- Planning your Business Case – a summary
- How to identify stakeholders’ needs and align your business case with strategic requirements.
- Strategies for developing a successful business case.
- Identify market potential and compare market ratings of competitors.
- Gather inputs including business capabilities and risks involved in the proposed business.
- Elements that make up a persuasive argument for the business case.
- Build a compelling case supported by data, tables and so on.
- Business Case Study writing tips and effective presentation.
- Use of appropriate language, which is consistent and credible without being biased
- Typical Business Case Template.
- Business Case Checklist.
- Why Business cases fail, how to give just enough detail but not too much.
- Business Case Writing session & creative discussion.
Directors and corporate officers who regularly develop and present budgets, business plans and recommendations.
From the course :
- How to define the project.
- Analyze, outline and communicate a business case effectively in writing to meet your requirements.
- Identify and compare costs and advantages of alternative solutions to the problem.
- Think of and apply risk assessment techniques to forecast and mitigate potential problems.
- Based on key decision criteria, work out alternative solutions.
- Communicate and present the business case effectively to critical stakeholders to gain acceptance.
From the workshop :
- High quality training from an industry expert.
- 8 hours of high-quality learning.
- Practical hands-on exercises.
Venue Sydney :
Club Burwood RSL
96 Shaftesbury Road
Burwood, NSW 2134
Venue Melbourne :
Ether Conference Centre
265 - 281 Little Bourke Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
There is no Certification offered for this course. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from AllSys with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
Early Bird Offer: AUD 550
Standard Price: AUD 650
Contact for Registrations:Kirsti Couper: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Early Bird registration apply 20 days before the training dates
✔ 5% Discount for group of 3 to 4 participants.
✔ 10% Discount for group of 5 and above participants
✔ Group Discounts will not apply for group of Early Bird registration.
✔ 5% Discount for our Alumni company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for Government company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for NGO's or Social Welfare company participants.
✔ All above mentioned Discounts will apply for group of Early Bird registration as well
Terms And Condition:
✔ Please note above rates constitute only towards the training charges and does not include any taxes. All the taxes as applicable by local laws should be borne by the Participant or the Participant Company.
✔ Early Bird Discount payments should pay before cut-off date.
✔ Special Offer applicable for Standard Prices Only(not applicable for early bird offer).
✔ Group Discounts will apply only for same organization.
✔ Individual Discounts apply only for Individual(Participants ) invoices only.
✔ All the refunds will be processed within 30 working days starting from the day of cancellation
✔ For more information on Refund Policy