PMP Training Program
Project Management is the process of getting activities completed efficiently and effectively with and through other people. The term Management has different meaning in different perspective. This tutorial has been designed to give you a quick idea about most demanding managerial concepts in simple and easy steps.
To appear for the Project Management certification exam, you must have theoretical as well as functional knowledge of project management and leadership. If you do not have knowledge or experience in either of those areas, you can still try the questions on this site to get a fair idea about PMP examination and how you should prepare for this globally- accredited project management certification exam.
If you are an aspiring project manager or project leader, then definitely this tutorial is for you which will take you through almost all the important management concepts one by one using a simply easy learning approach.
- Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP credential demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion.
- As the demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level, practitioners who hold the PMP credential are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results.
- The PMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Year after year, the PMP credential has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for credentialed individuals over non-credentialed individuals. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
- This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary. According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
PMP Exam Prep Introduction
Project Management Framework Introduction
Projects Project Life Cycle & Organization
Project Management Processes vs. Knowledge Areas
Initiating Processes (2)
Planning Processes (24)
Monitoring & Controlling Processes (11)
Control Stakeholder Engagements
Professional & Social Responsibility
Who can benefit by attending this Workshop?
The Project Management Professional certification exam (PMP) is a credential recognizing understanding the requirements to effectively lead projects through their entire life cycle from envisioning, to delivery to customers. PMP programs and exams are administered by the Project Management Institute, a continuing education organization.
- Coach high-performance teams who deliver results.
- Discover techniques to manage project scope and ensure customer gets what they need.
- Familiarize yourselves with multiple choice question of PMP exam
- Learn project management best practices which are not specific to any industry
- Built confidence to write exam
- Build confidence to apply the knowledge to day-to-day management activities - Relating your experience to Practices.
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can "empower and inspire" your team
- Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
- 35 Contact hours certificate after completion of this 4-day training
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Prerequisites for PMP exam
One of the primary prerequisites of PMI's PMP credential process is education level. Professionals must possess a high school diploma or GED and an associate degree. At this education level, applicants must have five years of project management experience prior to qualifying for the PMP exam. If a project management professional acquires a bachelor degree, the experience prerequisite is only three years of project management work.
Project Management Experience
Relevant work experience as a project manager is also one of the prerequisites for applicants to be eligible to take the PMP exam, ultimately resulting in PMP credentials. Along with higher education degrees, professionals must obtain three to five years experience as a project manager and log from 4,500 to 7,500 hours of direct work on projects. Project manager hours will vary based on a professional's education level.
Before an applicant is eligible to take the PMP exam, she must participate in 35 hours of training as a project manager. PMP training courses are available through PMI, private organizations and at institutions of higher education globally. The PMI credentials handbook provides a comprehensive list of training courses and class sites.
The final step of the PMP credential process is passing the PMP exam. The 200-question test covers the knowledge areas of project management, including human resource management and project risk, procurement, time and cost. In addition, the PMP exam tests each applicant's knowledge of the core tasks of a project manager, including initiating, controlling and executing a project successfully.
- To apply for the PMP, register and log in to our online system to get started . A printable PMP application form is also available.
- Need more information? Get more information on the PMP’s role and requirements. For a more detailed look, consult the PMP Handbook.
✔ Early Bird registration apply 20 days before the training dates
✔ Group Discounts will apply for group of Early Bird registration as well.
✔ 5% Discount for our Alumni company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for Government company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for NGO's or Social Welfare company participants.
✔ All above mentioned Discounts will apply for group of Early Bird registration as well
Terms And Condition:
✔ Please note above rates constitute only towards the training charges and does not include any taxes. All the taxes as applicable by local laws should be borne by the Participant or the Participant Company.
✔ Early Bird Discount payments should pay before cut-off date.
✔ Group Discounts will apply only for same organization.
✔ Individual Discounts apply only for Individual(Participants ) invoices only.
✔ All the refunds will be processed within 30 working days starting from the day of cancellation
✔ For more information on Refund Policy
Contact for Registrations:
South Africa:Lindy Emsley